Cioks DC5 Link Power SupplyRegular price $159.00
DC5 link is a professional, small and very flat, power supply for effect pedals with 5 isolated outlets. Being only 31mm high it fits under the flat Pedaltrain nano, mini, new nano+ and all metro boards as well as all Temple pedalboards.
It offers voltages 9, 12 or 18V and has a total output current of 900mA. The top two switchable 9 or 12V outlets can power any two Strymon, Eventide, or other two medium to high current pedals. The middle outlet in 18V setting can power one or two dirt pedals, Pigtronix, MXR or other 18V pedals.
The bottom two outlets are configurable to either 9 or 12V can power two or even more standard low current pedals when used with Split Flex or 3-way daisy chain Flex. In 12V setting using Stack Flex, they’ll power a 24V pedal. If needed, all 5 isolated outlets will give you 9V DC in the default position of the settings switch.
A great and welcome feature of this DC5 (and all CIOKS power supplies) is their compatibility with Temple Audio pedalboards. All CIOKS power supplies include mounting hardware to direct-mount your power supply to the underside of any Temple pedalboard, making the two a perfect pair when it comes to building your new effects rig. Simply line up the mounting holes in your CIOKS power supply with the perforated grid of your Temple board and secure it with the included M4 screws. How easy is that?!
So who is this power supply for? Those that have a small/compact pedalboard that need to power analog effects such as overdrives, fuzzes, and basic modulation pedals, with the ability to support some of the more power-hungry reverb/delay pedals being built today, such as Source Audio, Strymon, and Chase Bliss.
- 5 isolated outlets with 9, 12 or 18V
- Total output current of 900mA
- Two powerful outlets, 300mA each
- One outlet configurable to 18V
- High efficiency toroidal transformer
- Short circuit protection of all outlets
- Advanced LED monitoring of each outlet
- 120 or 230V mains voltage operation
- Detachable mains power cord
- DC5 easily adds 5 extra isolated outlets to another link power supply
- Total of 10 Flex cables included
- Split Flex for powering two pedals of one outlet included
- Super flat, fits under Pedaltrain nano, mini, the new nano+ and all metro boards
- Compatible with Temple Audio boards
- All pedalboard mounting hardware included