The Skylark is an awesome choice for players that need both a home amp and the ability to cover rehearsals and/or small gigs. With useful, well thought out features like a switchable variable attenuator (you can switch it fully out of the circuit) that can take you from a full 12 watts down to zero, and a high/low gain switch, you can achieve beautiful cleans all the way through lead worthy saturation - at 2am volume levels! Very, very cool.
The reverb circuit offers everything from just a touch of dimension though Dick Dale approved wash. Though based on a Fender Harvard, our impression is that this a great Princeton Reverb alternative - slightly more features and a little less volume (though not tons).
This two-tone Gator/Slub wrap is a head-turner for sure! It's in excellent cosmetic and operating condition throughout, with just some minor light scuffs primarily on the base of the cabinet.
Simply an awesome, highly portable amp!
- 12 Watts full output
- Built-in switchable variable attenuator (1.2 watts down to zero)
- Low/High Gain switch – mid-60s to Hot Rod
- All tube Reverb
- Extended range Mid control
- Extended range Presence control
- All NC yellow pine cabinet with floating baffle
- New Celestion A-type 12” American voiced speaker