Lightly used Swart AST Pro in gorgeous Ocean Sparkle! This is quite the eye-catching aesthetic on one of our favorite Swart amps. The stock Mojo 12" ceramic speaker complements the circuit with tight low end and clear top end, and the deeper cabinet of the Pro model provides a bigger overall sound.
Condition: Excellent. Aside from some light surface scuffs, it's in great shape and sounds fantastic! The upgraded two-button footswitch is also included.
- The AC is cleaned and rectified by the reliable JJ 5AR4, this a very robust tube providing excellent sonics due to the total lack of solid-state circuits in the rectification stage (SS rectification leads to a more hard/harsh tone and slams the tubes on power-up causing excess tube wear). A heavy duty, JJ 500V Surface mount capacitor is the mains filtering device.
- Powered by Twin EH 6v6's putting out 18-22 cathode biased Watts; the twin 6V6s seem to really put out an amazing mixture of soul~tone. We love this combo! (You can also sub 6L6s for a bit more headroom due to the extra beefy Heyboer Power Transformer,
- A 12AX7 does duty as the driver and bias regulated Tremolo. Ever heard tube tremolo? You will now. Simply put, if you're a tremolo fan, you won't go back.
- Reverb is all tube. Tube Reverb is the only way to go and our implementation leaves the competition sounding two-dimensional.
- The first preamp tube is another dedicated rocking 12AX7 to drive this beast to Mount St. Helens and back. Our whole driver/preamp circuit has been optimized from months of testing. The AST sings like no other.
- Custom built, Heavy Duty, power and output transformers - HeyBoer USA - The New Leader
- Carbon Comp Resistors for the BEST tone. Period.
- Mallory, Sprague and JJ Caps - only the best, all considered for their appropriate roles
- Finest silver tinned cloth & Teflon covered wire
- Hand Wired, point to point
- High and low inputs for high and low output pickups