Mono Vertigo Electric (Steel Grey)Regular price $249.99
For our money, there are no better gig bags on the market. There, we said it. We've owned and used Mono gig bags for years and years and their smart design and military-spec construction make them an essential accessory for any player on the move.
Combining manufacturing methods from military, footwear and extreme outdoor industries, the Vertigo represents not only superior guitar protection, but a technological advancement in luggage design. The Vertigo is light, fast, sleek and rugged!
Note: This guitar will work with Strat, Tele, and/or LP sized guitars (semi-hollows won't work with this bag, but will with this one.)
- Its design allows you to quickly unzip the case and pull your guitar out from the top. No need to lay your guitar case down on the floor.
- The Vertigo features a fully redesigned Headlock® neck suspension system. No strapping, buckling, or belting required. No extra steps.
- With its custom molded rubber outsole and EVA insole, The Boot® protects strap pins* from those nasty vertical drops.
- Specialized storage compartments put your gear right where you need it. A small interior mesh pocket keeps those little, critical items close at hand.
- The water-resistant Sharkskin™ shell keeps you on the move, rain or shine. 100% animal free.
- The Vertigo features a molded rubber sole and piping made of Hypalon - the same industrial rubber used to create inflatable military rafts. This sole simply does not wear out.
- Internal Dimensions: 41.5" x 14.5" x 3" (105.4cm x 36.8cm x 7.6cm)
- External Dimensions: 44.5" x 18.9" x 5.5" (113.0cm x 48.0cm x 14.0cm)
- External Pocket Dimensions: 7" (Short) / 17" (Tall) x 15" x 1" (17.8cm / 43.2cm x 38.1cm x 2.5cm)
- Weight: 5.5lbs (2.5kg)