The WL-25 is a modern parlor guitar for the ages. This example (ca.2018-19) comes to us used, but looks to be very clean. A portable powerhouse, George Lowden achieved something rather remarkable with his "Wee Lowden": a guitar of diminutive dimensions with a large, robust voice, and an impressively large, bass response. With dynamic range, focus, and immediate responsiveness that remain true to the Lowden recipe, WL-25 offers a familiar sound in a supremely comfortable and capable body.
Priced with Hiscox hard case.
- Cedar top
- Indian Rosewood back & sides
- 610mm scale (approx. 24")
- Five-piece, mahogany neck
- Wood rosette in rosewood, sycamore, mahogany
- Gotoh gold tuners w/ ebony buttons
- Lowden's signature, pinless bridge in rosewood, w/ two-piece compensated saddle
- Clear pickguard
- Hiscox hard-shell case
- Serial #22794