The WL-25 is a modern parlor guitar for the ages. A portable powerhouse, George Lowden achieved something rather remarkable with his "Wee Lowden": a guitar of diminutive dimensions with a large, robust voice, and an impressively large, bass response.
This, the 12-frets-to-the-body incarnation, retains the same scale length as its 14-fret sibling, but shifts the bridge back to that sweet spot in the middle of the lower bout. With dynamic range, focus, and immediate responsiveness that remain true to the Lowden recipe, WL-25 offers a familiar sound in a supremely comfortable and capable body.
Priced with Hiscox hard case.
- Red cedar top
- Indian rosewood back & sides
- 12-frets to the body
- 610mm scale (approx. 24")
- Five-piece, mahogany neck
- Wood binding and purfling scheme
- Wood rosette in rosewood, sycamore, mahogany
- Gotoh gold tuners w/ ebony buttons
- Lowden's signature, pinless bridge in rosewood, w/ two-piece compensated saddle
- Clear pickguard
- Hiscox hard-shell case
- Serial #24382