The Louis Electric Buster is based on a 5E3 tweed Deluxe and, as you would expect, it covers the sparkling highs and smooth midrange and has a solid low end that never loses its poise. The Buster has astonishing headroom and plays as a full-sized single 12″ tube amp with 35-40 watts.
The Buster features a custom transformer, fixed bias system, Jupiter 12LC speaker, 6V6/6L6 tubes, one 12AT7 phase inverter tube, one 12AX7 preamp input tube, and 3 input jacks. The amp has two channels – Bright and Normal. A switch has also been added to provide the player with increased gain.
The Louis Electric Buster is designed to provide the classic 6V6/6L6 sound with a relatively low, useable 18W 6V6 output or 28W 6L6 output. From quiet practice at home, to rehearsal to gigs at small to medium venues — grab it and go because the Buster does it all.
Condition: Excellent - works perfectly, sounds fantastic, and only shows light signs of prior ownership.
- Classification: AB1, fixed bias
- Power output: 6V6-22W, 6L6-30W
- Speaker: Jupiter 12LC
- Speaker load: 8 ohms
- Controls: 2 volume, 1 tone
- Three input with a gain switch
- Pre Amp Tubes: 1-12AX7 input, 1-12AT7 phase inverter
- Output Tubes: 2-6V6/6L6
- Rectifier: 1-5AR4
- Height: 16″, Width: 20″
- Weight: 35 lbs.
- Eyelet Terminal board construction
- Hand Selected caps and resistors
- Custom designed hand built transformers
- Belton tube sockets
- Switchcraft and Carling input jacks and switches
- High-quality machine grade fasteners
- Moisture free circuit board