A 2005 Gibson Les Paul Standard model has just made its way into the shop, rocking its original Heritage Cherry Sunburst finish and showing off a very nice AA flamed Maple top.
Loaded with its original Burstbucker Pro humbuckers with Alnico V magnets, this early 2000s example hits on the classic LP tonality with a nice medium output punch and some great top end power. The 60s carve neck is super comfortable with a nice taper as well.
It shows light to moderate use throughout, namely with some fretwear in the first position and some finish wear on the back of the body (buckle rash, scuffs, and worming). All hardware shows some light patina
Priced with original Gibson snakeskin hardshell case.
- Carved AA Maple top, Mahogany body
- Mahogany Neck w/ 60s slim taper profile: .82" @ 1st fret / .97" @ 12th
- Bound Rosewood fingerboard w/ trapezoid inlays
- Nut Width: 1-11/16 in.
- Bridge: Tune-o-Matic
- Tailpiece: Stop Bar
- Hardware: Nickel
- Pickups: Burstbucker Pro pickups with Alnico magnets
- Controls: 2 volume, 2 tone, 3-way switch
- Weight: 9lb 8oz