For players who want the style and sound of Fender’s golden era, Fender created the Vintera ‘70s Telecaster Custom. Equipped with the coveted features that defined the decade—including period-accurate neck profile and playing feel, along with re-voiced pickups—this guitar has all of the articulation and punch that made the Telecaster a legend.
Fender recreated the pickups to sound more like the ‘70s originals. By combining the vintage-style single-coil bridge pickup with a fat-sounding Wide Range humbucking neck pickup they added some beef to the traditional Tele bite.
The “Thin C”-shaped neck has a 7.25”-radius fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets for classic feel. A vintage-style Tele bridge with three steel barrel saddles gives this Telecaster its characteristic twang, while “F”-stamped tuning machines offer period-correct aesthetics, classic feel and rock-solid tuning stability.
Other features include three-bolt neck plate, chrome hardware and vintage-style strap buttons. Includes deluxe gig bag.
- Alder body, Gloss Polyester
- Maple neck and fingerboard, Gloss Urethane
- Thin C carve
- 9.5" radius
- 21 frets
- 1.65" Synthetic Bone
- 3-Saddle Vintage-Style Tele bridge with Slotted Steel Saddles
- 3-Ply Mint Green pickguard
- Skirted Amp Knobs
- Vintage "F" Stamped tuners
- 3-Bolt "F" Stamped with Micro-Tilt neck plate
- Fender Vintage-Style '70s Single-Coil Tele (bridge), Wide Range Humbucker (neck)
- Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Deluxe Gig Bag