For players who want the style and sound of Fender’s golden era, Fender created the Vintera ‘60s Jazzmaster. Equipped with the coveted features that defined the decade—including period-accurate neck profile and playing feel, along with re-voiced pickups—this guitar has all of the warm, smooth sound that made the Jazzmaster a legend.
For authentic, vintage-style tone Fender re-voiced the pair of wide single-coil Jazzmaster pickups to behave more like the originals. The warm, smooth-sounding neck pickup is balanced by the bright, cutting bridge pickup. The “Mid '60s C”-shaped neck has a classy painted headstock, along with a 7.25”-radius maple fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets for classic feel.
A vintage-style Jazzmaster floating tremolo and vintage-style tuning machines provide original-era aesthetics, rock-solid performance and tuning stability. Other features include the classic lead/rhythm circuit, chrome hardware and 4-bolt neck plate. Includes a deluxe gig bag.
- Alder body
- Ice Blue Metallic, Gloss Polyester
- Maple neck , Gloss Urethane
- Pau Ferro Fingerboard, 7 1/4" radius
- Mid '60s "C" neck carve
- Synthetic Bone, 1.65" width
- 21 frets
- 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Adjustable with “Floating” Tremolo Tailpiece
- 4-Ply Tortoiseshell pickguard
- Aged white pickup covers and knobs
- Vintage-Style '60s Single-Coil Jazzmaster pickups
- ead Circuit Controls (Slide Switch Down): Volume (Neck), Volume (Bridge), Master Tone; Rhythm Circuit Controls (Slide Switch Up): Two Thumbwheel Controls for Neck Pickup Volume and Tone
- 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup