One of the most versatile guitars ever created, the Telecaster is easily at home in any genre, thanks to its flexible sound, alluring style and smooth playing feel.
In 1960, Fender offered rosewood as the standard fingerboard wood and launched the Telecaster Custom, an elegant model with a double-bound body and 3-ply pickguard.
The American Original ‘60s Telecaster combines period-accurate sound and style from this electrifying decade with modern, fast-playing feel and pickup switching.
- Double Bound Alder body, Gloss Lacquer finish
- Maple neck, Rosewood fingerboard, Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer finish
- '60s "C" neck carve
- 9.5" radius
- 1.65" bone nut
- 21 Vintage Tall frets
- Pure Vintage '64 Gray-Bottom Single-Coil Tele pickups
- Master Volume, Master Tone, 3-way
- 3-Saddle Vintage Style Tele bridge with Barrel Steel Saddles
- Pure Vintage Fender tuners
- 3-Ply Eggshell pickguard
- Deluxe Black Hardshell case
- 10-46 strings