We dig the sumptuous Merlot finish and the Broken Glass inlay motif; and if you've been on the hunt for an Eastside LC Deluxe, we bet you will too!
Although it's seven years old, pre-owned guitars don't get much cleaner than this one; and for anyone on the hunt, this guitar represents a very rare commodity (which is also due to become more expensive next year).
As with all Eastside LC models, the combination of craftsmanship and silky tone for playing amplified jazz guitar is simply unrivaled. With its original hard case. On consignment.
- Fully hollow, parallel braced body
- Laminate maple construction
- Ivoroid bindings
- Ebony bridge, pickguard and custom-made tailpiece
- Mahogany neck
- Rosewood fingerboard
- MOP "Broken Glass" inlay motif
- 12" Fingerboard radius
- Neck = 0.865" @ 1st fret, 0.967" @ 9th fret
- 1 11/16" Nut width
- 24 7/8" Scale length
- 16" Lower bout width
- 2 1/2" Body depth
- Gotoh Tuners
- Hardshell case by Ameritage
- Serial No. 14173