We've been getting a bunch of really great Blonde I-35LCs in recently, and for good reason. It's such a classic looking color that - with Collings' expertly executed aged finish - suits the vintage-inspired aesthetic. This particular guitar features a plain maple top which gives off a slightly more understated vibe reminiscent of some of the earlier examples of the heralded ES-335.
The I-35LC has become a staple in the Collings electric lineup, taking some of its classic queues from the Gibson ES-335 and creating a refined, sleek, and refreshed semi-hollow electric that pushes forward a vintage-inspired sonic recipe with modern build quality and unrivaled fit and finish.
Loaded with Throbak SLE 101+ MXV pickups, this I-35LC delivers all that PAF richness, midrange, and punch, with great harmonic overtones one can expect in an excellent semi-hollow electric.
Price includes hardshell case.
- Maple Laminate Top, Back, and Sides
- Honduran Mahogany Neck
- Semi-Hollow Construction with Maple Center Block
- Aged Blonde nitrocellulose finish
- 24 7/8" Scale Length
- 1 11/16" Bone nut
- Ebony Peghead veneer
- East Indian Rosewood Fingerboard
- TonePros Tailpiece and Bridge
- Throbak SLE 101+ MXV Pickups
- Gotoh Tuners with Engraved Collings Logo
- Deluxe Ameritage Hardshell Case
- Serial No. I35LC201500
- Weight: Approx 7 lbs