Another instant classic from Collings has rolled into the shop on consignment.
This 2019 I-35LC in Aged Faded Cherry just begs to be played. Featherweight and packed with tone, vibe, and feel, this I-35LC is a total-package semi-hollowbody electric.
Tonally this guitar captures everything we love about ES-335's but with a little more refinement and consistency in fit, finish, and setup, upping the playability and feel. The Lollar Low Wind Imperial humbuckers yield a rich, smooth response with nice clear low end and a vintage sparkle. Certainly vintage-inspired, but capable of providing tonal versatility that a great semi-hollow electric can be known for.
Condition: Excellent+. Aged finishes make additional play wear hard to detect, but beyond the factory aged aesthetic, the guitar is in exceptional shape with very little play wear.
Priced with original hardshell case.
- Aged Faded Cherry Finish
- Semi hollow w/ maple center block
- Maple Laminate Body & Top
- Honduran Mahogany Neck w/ medium-fat carve
- Grained ivoroid body, fingerboard, headstock binding
- Bridge Kluson ABR-1
- Rosewood Fingerboard w/ Parallelogram Inlay
- Lollar Low Wind Imperial pickups
- Nut 1 11/16"
- Scale Length 24 7/8"
- Neck Joint Extra long mortise & tenon
- Frets Medium 18% nickel-silver
- Peghead Veneer Ebony w/ Parallelogram Inlay
- Nickel Gotoh Tuners
- Wiring 50s style
- Fingerboard Radius 12"
- 6 lbs 13 oz
- SN 191390