This well loved 2012 model 290 DC S in Vintage White just rolled in, and MAN, what a color!
Looking to capture that late 50s P90 magic? The single Lollar P90 gets you darned close. This P90 has a killer, almost Tele-like twang with a more pronounced midrange bite - not surprising to hear for anyone familiar with a great P90. While some may prefer the additional neck pickup of a standard 290 model, there's still a huge range of tones available just with the single bridge P90. We find that in single-pickup guitars, the tonal variety becomes more extended in that position. Any vintage LP Junior lover will agree.
Overall condition is excellent, with some light pick marks on the pickguard and some slight finish swirling on the body.
If you're in the market for a no-frills, vintage-minded LP Jr. style guitar, look no further!
Priced with hardshell case.
- Select solid mahogany body and neck
- Nitrocellulose lacquer Vintage White finish
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Long mortise and tenon neck joint w/contoured heel
- 22 Frets, neck joins the body at the 16th fret
- 12" Fingerboard radius
- 1 11/16" Bone nut
- 24 7/8" Scale length
- Medium 18% nickel-silver fretwire
- Lollar P90
- Collings wraparound tailpiece
- Tortoise pickguard
- 1950's style wiring scheme
- Nickel Gotoh SG301 tuners w/ vintage-style buttons 1:18 ratio
- Serial No. 290DC12139