It's been quite some time since we've had a 360 ST in the shop and we were immediately reminded of how cool this Strat-like model is. It's essentially a model for players who love the sound of a great Stratocaster but have never really gotten along with one for whatever reason.
All of the classic Strat tones are here - no doubt - though they are a bit thicker to our ears. What's changed most noticeably is the[nbsp]feel[nbsp]of the instrument. While the 360 ST sports a traditional Fender scale length (25 1/2"), it feels and plays a bit more like a Gibson-style guitar thanks to the set-neck construction, single cutaway body shape, 3-on-a-side headstock, and to some degree, the neck carve (feels like a cross between a 60s Stratocaster and a 59 LP). The Gotoh trem stays in tune perfectly, allowing you to indulge your inner Hendrix to any degree you see fit.
Condition: Excellent. Light signs of prior ownership
An absolute blast of a guitar to play and 100% Collings.
- Solid ash body with figured maple neck
- High gloss nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Ebony peghead overlay with inlaid Collings logo
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Soft "V" neck shape
- 1 11/16" Delrin nut
- 25 1/2" Scale length
- Three Lollar "Blackface" single-coil pickups
- Single volume, single tone, 5-way selector wiring scheme
- Gotoh tremolo bridge and tuners