It's been quite some time since we've had a 360 ST in the shop and we were immediately reminded of how cool this Strat-like model is. It's essentially a model for players who love the sound of a great Stratocaster but have never really gotten along with one for whatever reason.
All of the classic Strat tones are here - no doubt - though they are a bit thicker to our ears. What's changed most noticeably is the feel of the instrument. While the 360 ST sports a traditional Fender scale length (25 1/2"), it feels and plays a bit more like a Gibson-style guitar thanks to the set-neck construction, single cutaway body shape, 3-on-a-side headstock, and to some degree, the neck carve (feels like a cross between a 60s Stratocaster and a 59 LP). The Gotoh trem stays in tune perfectly, allowing you to indulge your inner Hendrix to any degree you see fit.
Condition: Excellent. Light signs of prior ownership - one pinhead sized indentation on the top where your right arm rests on the body, a few very small/light marks on the back horn of the body, no fret wear. Other than these few blemishes, it shows very little use. An absolute blast of a guitar to play and 100% Collings. Priced with Collings hard case by Ameritage.
- Solid ash body with figured maple neck
- High gloss nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Ebony peghead overlay with inlaid Collings logo
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Long mortise and tenon neck joint w/contoured heel
- 22 Frets, neck joins the body at the 16th fret
- Soft "V" neck shape
- 1 11/16" Delrin nut
- 25 1/2" Scale length
- Medium 18% nickel-silver fretwire
- Grained ivoroid fingerboard inlays
- Fully adjustable truss rod
- Custom Bakelite pickup covers and black or amber top hat knobs
- Three Lollar "Blackface" single-coil pickups
- Single volume, single tone, 5-way selector wiring scheme
- CTS 250K pots and Xicon caps
- Switchcraft selector switch and output jack
- Gotoh tremolo bridge and tuners
- SN: 36014333
- 7lbs 7oz