Just in - here's a great preowned Whitfill T Style in Aged Butterscotch Blonde that's about as close to new as a used guitar can get!
Charles Whitfill has been building amazing electrics for some time now, and this late model build showcases his ability to remain true to the venerable style while implementing his own high quality touch. A slightly fatter C neck carve reminiscent of some of the great early 50s telecasters feels great in hand, and the swamp ash body is lightweight and tastefully aged. The custom wound pickups made specifically for Whitfill sound phenomenal, towing the line between a fatter 50s response and a brighter chimey 60s sound.
If you're looking for a higher end 50s style telecaster with modern build quality and an old-school aesthetic, certainly consider this killer Whitfill!
Condition: Excellent+. Exceptionally little play wear throughout. This is a June 2021 build and has not seen much play time, if at all.
Price includes original hardshell case.
- Swamp Ash body, Nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Maple Neck w/ 10" Radius and a Heavy C profile
- Neck Specs: 1.650" Nut Width, .840 1st fret-.940 12th fret
- Pickups: Custom Wound Whitfill/Onomac Pickups
- Electronics: CTS Pots, CRL switch, Cloth Wire, Oil and Paper Capacitor
- Weight: 7lb