TME regulars, you know. We seem to have and endless stream of amazing instruments pass through our shop. To be completely honest, we feel incredibly fortunate that this is the case with our small shop. Prized vintage pieces, rare boutique pieces....it really covers every aspect of enthusiast driven guitar nerdom.
Even with the drool-worthy array of instruments we see regularly, sometimes an instrument comes in that truly knocks us flat-out. Like a left hook you didn't see coming, they possess the ability to really grab you by the shoulders and give you a slap upside the head with their uniqueness, musicality, and ability to inspire a hearty - "Yes!! Brilliant. Why has this never existed before?!"
We'd like to introduce you to one such instrument by Netherlands-based master builder, Daniel Slaman. If you're a "jazzer", you already know this name. For anyone else, Daniel builds guitars for the one and only Pat Metheny. I mean....what else do you need to hear?
- Carved redwood top, redwood backing over over a Western Red Cedar and Spanish cedar core
- CC Adjustable pickup in the neck
- Honduran mahogany neck, ebony fingerboard with black pearl block inlays
- Handmade 250 style tailpiece
- Dark tobacco sunburst
- 24 3/4" scale length
- Comes with a wooden bridge plus the one pictured
- SN 39318