A gorgeous, dark redwood top pairs perfectly with figured Brazilian rosewood in this outstanding Santa Cruz OM, an absolute sonic showcase for these tone woods.
Redwood contributes a mature, strong fundamental note, reminiscent of a powerful, cedar-topped, Madrid classical guitar, while Brazilian adds a stately complexity of overtone. Snakewood binding adorns the body, fingerboard and headstock, with matching tuner buttons, while a tri-color, Chevron top purfling completing the tasteful, wood-forward aesthetic.
This recent (2017) model was showcased at the 2018 NAMM show before originally selling through our shop, and comes back to us in lovely condition.
Priced with Ameritage hard case.
- Redwood top
- Brazilian Rosewood back & sides
- Adirondack braces w/ hot hide glue
- Ebony fingerboard & bridge
- Snakewood binding on top and back of body, fingerboard and head stock
- Brazilian rosewood headstock veneer
- Multicolor, chevron-pattern top purfling
- Zebra backstrip
- 1-3/4" nut width
- 25.4" scale length
- 2-3/16" string spacing at saddle
- Gold Waverly tuners w/ snakewood buttons
- Ameritage HSC