One of the earliest Corralitos models has found its way back to us, and it's a great reminder of just how fun this model is to play!
This particular Corralitos features a great set of McNelly pickups- a Gold Foil in the neck position and a Stagger Swagger in the bridge position. This combination yields great clarity and definition with nice balance - perfect for great clean tones but well suited for overdrive with wonderful character and vibe.
Fans of old Gibson thinline hollowbodies will find some familiarities here, but what's really captivating about a Retrograde is its ability to offer up something new without losing sense of what made this classic recipe so successful in the first place.
Condition: Excellent+. Very light play wear on the back of the body. No fret wear.
Priced with hardshell case.
- Top - Flame Maple, 6-ply vacuum press laminate
- Back - Maple, 6-ply vacuum press laminate
- Sides - Solid Flame Maple
- F-Holes - Violin style
- Neck - Cedar
- Fingerboard - Ebony
- Overlay - Ebony
- Scale Length - 25.5"
- Nut Width - 1 11/16"
- Neck Joint - “Catalog Style” bolt on with threaded inserts
- Frets - Standard Jumbo
- Body Binding - Ivoroid
- Ivoroid fingerboard binding
- Pickups - McNelly Gold Foil Neck, Stagger Swagger Bridge
- Volume, Tone, 3-Way Switch
- Tuners - Gotoh vintage Kluson style
- Bridge - Handmade Ebony and Maple, adjustable
- Tailpiece - Aged Trapeze
- Nut - Bone
- Strap Buttons - Aged Chrome
- Varnish body finish, antiqued, hand rubbed finish
- French Polish - neck & overlay
- Custom Color - Violin Varnish
- Weight: 5lb 8oz