One Control Honey Bee OverdriveRegular price $219.00
This pedal needs no introduction. If you've been a long-time fan of Bjorn Juhl (BJF/BJFe) then you know that this is one of his best creations. The Honey Bee Overdrive is renown for it's warm overdrive crunch and was inspired by the sound of an old Supro amp.
The Honey Bee is an overdrive pedal that resembles a guitar amp that is set to a 'crunch' setting. It integrates flawlessly with other effects and distorted amplifiers, giving your overdrive a warm tone. What makes this pedal unique is the ability to change the dynamics so easily. Change from a clean to overdrive tone by simply twisting a knob. No matter what setting you prefer, enjoy the free headroom-ish response, just like your favorite broken-in amplifier.
- Vintage / Modern: Switch between the sound of the original Honey Bee Overdrive (Vintage) and the sound of the current version (Modern).
- Volume: Adjust overall volume
- Drive: Strength of the distortion.
- Nature: Frequency range control that fine tunes the overall color of your tone. At the counter-clockwise position, the lows and low mids are more predominant. In the clockwise direction, a softer output is obtained. Tip: Start at the 12 o'clock position and adjust to your liking
- 9V operation (center negative)
- True Bypass