All talks about the looks of this gorgeous Custom Shop Martin OM-45 aside -- holy smokes, is this a powerful OM! As you'd expect, it's got the balance, clarity and warmth any fingerstylist would demand; but the stiff Swiss Spruce top takes a flatpick especially well, providing a very satisfying, round "pop" when single-note runs are played higher up the fingerboard.
If you gravitate towards a small-bodied guitar for playability, but you want the projection and strength of a dreadnought, consider this exceptional OM-45. Priced with Martin 533E hard case.
- Wild Grain East Indian Rosewood back & sides
- High altitude Swiss Spruce top
- 5/16" scalloped Sitka Spruce bracing
- Style-45 Abalone purfling
- Modified Low Oval neck w/PA taper
- Bone nut & saddle
- Ebony bridge & fingerboard
- 1 3/4" nut width
- 2 5/32" string spacing
- 25.4" Scale length
- Gold Waverly Tuners
- Torch headstock inlay
- Martin Hard Case (5-ply, Style 533E)