Sharing some of its DNA with the DL90 model, this used Lentz Mahogany T-Style blurs the line between a Fullterton-style sound and a more midrange-y slab-body Gibson tone. Sure, the P90s conjure a certain impression of the tone you can expect, but Lentz wind their own pickups so these skew more into Fender territory - think better, fuller mids.
What's incredibly cool about this model is how they've wired it - two volumes, one for each pickup, and a master tone. Sounds like standard fare on the surface, but this harness is super dialed in which allows you to leave the 3-way switch in the middle position and seamlessly fade between each pickup, allowing for an extremely wide range of tones. Fat, Strat neck pickup like tones on the neck position, Tele-meets-P90 in the bridge position, and everything in-between.
Condition: Excellent+. Very very clean guitar with some minor pick wear below the pickups on the treble side. A small ding in the finish on the back edge of the body. Frets show very little wear.
Priced with hardshell case.
- Mahogany body and one-piece mahogany neck
- Vintage cherry color, nitrocellulose finish
- Soft V to C shaped neck .87" at 1st fret & .98" at 12th fret
- Dark Indian Rosewood Fretboard w/ 9.5" radius
- 6105 frets
- 1.655" bone nut
- Rutters hardtail bridge with brass saddles
- Volume, Volume, Tone, 3-way switch
- Pickups: Lentz Custom L-90s (P-90s): Neck - Alnico 5, 7.19k / Bridge - Alnico 5, 7.85k
- G&G case
- 7lbs 9oz