The Huber Piet model introduces some vintage sensibilities into Nik's world-class guitar building skills - a slim, single-cut beveled body, bolt-on neck, Mastery tremolo, and twin single coil pickups that marry the classic tones of some equally historic Fullerton and Kalamazoo solidbody electrics.
This lightweight, satin-finished beauty has a wonderful clarity and attack that the custom wound Häussel pickups are known for. The Mastery trem is a joy to use, while the 3-way pickup selector and single volume/tone controls keep things simple and comfortable. The medium C carve neck, with a super smooth satin finish, makes playability a breeze.
Condition: Near mint save for a few small indentations near the input jack (where the guitar would rest on your right leg). This is visible in the pics, fyi. Otherwise, this is a very clean, very well cared for guitar.
We're huge fans of Nik's work, and the Piet is no exception. If you're looking for some high-quality vintage tone in a refined top-tier solidbody build, this is the guitar for you!
- Body: Red Alder w/ 2-Tone Burst Finish (Satin)
- Neck: Bolt-on 1-piece maple, Standard Piet carve
- Fingerboard: East Indian Rosewood
- Scale Length: 25 1/2"
- Nut Width: 1 11/16"
- Nut: Bone
- Inlays: Sterling Silver Ring
- Radius: Compound 10-14"
- Frets: 22 Medium (Dunlop 6105-style)
- Bridge: Mastery
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh 510 w/ Tulip Keystone buttons
- Pickups: Häussel P90 Foil single coil Bridge Pickup, Häussel Broad-N Neck Pickup
- Electronics: 3-way pickup selector switch, master volume and tone control
- Case: Deluxe Hardshell
- Weight: 7lb 3oz
- Serial # 0 3341