In a few short years, FELiX and AliX have become the preamps of choice for discerning touring and recording musicians. From Banjo to bass players, they enable performers to perfect their stage and studio sound beyond what was previously possible.
And now directly from this lineage comes BiX, which shares the exact same DNA of its bigger siblings, but with an intelligently streamlined feature set and a price that puts it in reach of any performer, whether on their way to the local coffee shop or the megadome.
“Stoked to be using the Grace Design BiX. This thing sounds natural and full. It’s very responsive and catches all the little nuances that I love about my acoustic guitar."
– Billy Strings
- 1/4″ high impedance input
- Separate FX send and return
- 1/4″ unbalanced line output
- Balanced XLR DI transformer iso output
- 10dB variable boost
- Mute and Boost footswitches
- High and Low shelving EQ
- Selectable EQ transition frequencies
- 9VDC operation
- Over 30V internal operating voltage
- Pedalboard friendly design
- 5 year transferable warranty
- Made in the USA