Fishman has retooled the immensely popular Loudbox 100 into the even more powerful, lighter, and enhanced Loudbox Artist.
With a gig-ready bi-amped 120 Watts, this amp will work great from small to medium-sized venues. It also makes a great stage montior with the versatility of 3 DI out options.
The thing that really sets it apart from almost every other acoustic amp on the market is having separate effects for each channel. You can put a little reverb on your mic while just putting slapback echo on your guitar, or countless other configurations. You can also use two effects at once on a single channel.
Weighing in at a remarkable 25.5lbs (11.6kg), and pricing a benjamin below the old Loudbox 100 price, this is an amp every acoustic musician can appreciate (it looks great in the living room too!).
- Two mic/instrument channels accept 1/4” or XLR sources
- Input channels feature 3-band EQ and feedback controls
- Auxiliary stereo input with level control and 1/4” & 1/8” connectors
- Dual digital effects section, with independent channel & effects level
- Reverb, Chorus, Flanger, Delay, Echo, and Slap Echo
- D.I. output: balanced XLR outputs on each input channel and main mix
- Channel Mute to silence both input channels
- Headphone output
- Foot Switch input for remote muting of Input Channels or Chorus, Flanger, & Slap Echo
- Combination 1/4” & XLR input
- Resonant-style bass and midrange
- Shelving treble
- Notch filter (feedback control)
- Input gain with 10dB pad and clip indicator
- Reverb and Delay effects level
- Chorus, Flanger and Slap Echo on/off
- Phase switch (feedback control)
- Dedicated effects loop
- 24V phantom power for condenser mics
- Power: 120 Watts, bi-amped
- Drivers: 8” woofer, 100W; 1” soft dome tweeter, 20W
- SPL: 112dB SPL @ 1 meter
- Speaker Baffle: 10º built-in tilt
- Dimensions: 13.5”H x 15.5”W x 11.5”D (34.3cm x 39.4cm x 29.2cm)
- Weight: 25.5lbs (11.6kg)