The mid-60's Fender Deluxe Reverb needs no introduction - for many, this is the Fender amp. It's the perfect combination of 22 watts, size, and portability. The snappy, scooped-mid, reverb & tremolo drenched tones it produces have been used in studios from Muscle Shoals to Abbey Road.
Featuring a 12" Jensen C-12K speaker, two channels (normal, vibrato), four inputs (2 per channel), and tube-driven reverb and tremolo, the '65 Deluxe Reverb Reissue delivers killer clean tones that are the perfect "pedal platform" for players who want to personalize their tone via pedals (though the amp on its own provides fantastic overdriven tones).
- 22 watts
- 12” Jensen® C-12K speaker
- Two channels (normal, vibrato)
- Four inputs (two normal, two vibrato)
- Tube-driven Fender reverb and tremolo (“vibrato”)
- Includes two-button footswitch and cover