The Fano Alt de Facto series of guitars are an amalgamation of unique, classic and vintage-inspired guitar designs, modern player-driven features, and specs that make these the ultimate player's instrument.
This RB6 has got all the right features- dual P90s, wraparound tailpiece, and the 10-position Tonestyler circuit- that make this guitar super versatile and a joy to play. The 50s neck carve is comfortable with a worn-in feel that matches the tastefully done distressed gold body finish. Dig the look of a vintage german carve Rickenbacker and the sound of a Les Paul Special with a bit more tonal variety? Well, this is the guitar.
**Please note: This is a Premier Builders Guild build**
Price includes hardshell case.
- German Carve Top
- Late 50's round back C shape neck .860-.970
- 24.75 scale length, 10"-16" radius
- Dot inlays, Medium distress
- Aged nickel hardware, Gotoh Kluson tuners
- Graphtech Tusq nut 1.687"
- Fralin P90 pickups
- Volume, Tone (10-Position Tonestyler), 3-way switch
- TonePros VTNA wraparound bridge
- Mahogany body
- Maple bolt on neck
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Serial # 51260
- Weight: 6lb 13oz