The Fano Alt de Facto series of guitars are an amalgamation of unique, classic and vintage-inspired guitar designs, modern player-driven features, and specs that make these the ultimate player's instrument.
If it isn't obvious right out of the gate, this ML6 is putting out some serious heavy vibes reminiscent of that "devilishly" handsome thin-bodied Kalamazoo solidbody electric. With an all-mahogany construction, set neck, and twin humbuckers, it's hard to ignore the influence. At the same time, Fano has truly taken the inspiration and made it their own.
This ML6 features an interesting twist by way of a push-pull coil tap, expanding the conventional dual humbucker voicing and adding a deceptively versatile feature that is as toneful as it is novel. Volume controls for each pickup combined with a master tone control keep things simple and effective. The Lollar Imperials are a perfect pairing, providing powerful yet clear tones that are suitable for most all musical styles.
A new favorite in our shop, the ML6 is lean and mean, but still friendly enough to bring it home to your mom.
**Please note: This is a Premier Builders Guild build**
Price includes hardshell case.
- Symmetrical bevel edge double cutaway
- Late 50's round back C shape neck
- 24.75 scale length, 10"-16" radius
- Aged nickel hardware, Gotoh Kluson tuners
- Graphtech Tusq nut 1.687"
- Lollar Imperial humbuckers
- Volume, Volume, Tone (push-pull), 3-way switch
- ABR Style bridge, stoptail
- Lightly aged/distressed Mahogany body
- Mahogany set neck
- Rosewood fingerboard w/ Trapezoid inlays
- Serial # 0415DF622194
- Weight: 6lb 1oz