The Simplifier DLX is a stereo, analog, zero-watt guitar amplifier with stereo reverb, fully packed with routing and tone sculpting options. It can be used as a stereo 2-channel amplifier, two parallel amplifiers for full stereo signal chain, or with two guitars at the same time, each with its own amp and FX loop.
After its previously successful introduction of the Simplifier analog preamp/cab sim, Chilean-based DSM Humboldt is announcing the Simplifier Deluxe, a brand new zero watt amplifier/pedal with remarkable features and a variety of new sounds.
With this tone-sculpting device, guitar players can now easily dial in unique sounds by choosing cabinet options, different tube configurations, amps and gain stages, reverb modes, and more. The Simplifier Deluxe will go from sparkling cleans, to chimey warm blues, and fire-breather high gain chunks. All of this comes in a small package measuring just 5.1 x 3.9 x 2.5 inches.
Ultra Connectivity Platform
- Use it as a stereo 2-channel amplifier, or two parallel amplifiers for full stereo signal chain, or with two guitars at the same time, each with its own amp and FX loop.
- Mono or Stereo mode Input.
- Stereo FX send with preamp bypass option for each channel.
- Stereo Thru jack for recording an unaffected signal, WDW, or monitoring purposes.
- Right and Left FX return jacks. If the Left return is empty, it can be set to be a slave of the right channel for mono use or take the signal from channel B for full stereo.
- DI outputs.
- ¼-inch outputs with option to bypass the power+cab emulation.
Two Fully Independent Preamps
- Two studio grade preamps capable of modeling iconic amplifier tones. Each channel boasts:
- 3 preamp types (MS Brit, American, AC Brit)
- 3 Gain modes (Clean, Crunch and Lead)
- Channel A models a cranked amplifier with phase splitter saturation, producing dynamic range of distortion harmonics, ultra-responsive picking, pinching harmonics that fly from fingers. Ideal for aggressive and expressive playing.
- Channel B models the same amps, but with a warmer, rounder response, perfect for sweet cleans, blues crunch up to heavy rhythm guitar.
New Stereo Reverb with Three Modes
- Including a full stereo reverb with mix control for each channel independently.
- Three reverb modes