The Huber Piet model introduces some vintage sensibilities into Nik's world-class guitar building skills, combining a slim, single-cut beveled body, medium carve bolt-on neck, and twin single coil pickups that marry the classic tones of some equally historic Fullerton and Kalamazoo solidbody electrics.
This lightweight, satin-finished beauty has a wonderful clarity and attack that the custom wound Häussel pickups are known for. The wraparound tailpiece adds a bit of snap and response, while the 3-way pickup selector and single volume/tone controls keep things simple and comfortable. The chunky C neck with a super smooth satin finish makes playability a breeze.
We're huge fans of Nik's work, and the Piet is no exception. If you're looking for some high-quality vintage tone in a refined top-tier solidbody build, this is the guitar for you!
Price includes hardshell case.
- Body: Alder w/ 2-Tone Burst Finish (Open Pore Satin)
- Neck: Bolt-on 1-piece maple, Standard Piet carve, satin finish/tinted
- Scale Length: 25 1/2"
- Nut Width: 1 11/16"
- Nut: Bone
- Radius: Compound 10-14"
- Frets: 22 Medium (Dunlop 6105-style)
- Bridge: Nik Huber Stoptail
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh 510 w/ Tulip Keystone buttons
- Pickups: Häussel P90 Foil single coil look bridge Pickup, Häussel Broad-N Neck Pickup
- Electronics: 3-way pickup selector switch, master volume and tone control
- Case: Deluxe Hardshell
- Serial #1 3892