If you're considering adding a semi-hollow guitar to your collection, this one should be at the top of the list. Why? Unlike a traditional semi-hollow guitar which utilizes a laminate maple top and body, this guitar is all mahogany (no laminates).
To our ears, you get a lot of the midrange punch that we typically associate with solid-body mahogany guitars (LP Specials and Juniors) with the airiness of a semi-hollow - a beautiful combination to be sure.
This guitar is simply a joy to play - flawless build quality, set-up, weight, neck carve...not much more you could want in a guitar like this. A versatile, vintage sounding guitar with modern build quality and playability? Did we mention the Bigsby works flawlessly?
Condition: Excellent. Only light signs of prior ownership present.
Fun doesn't being to sum up sitting with this beauty for a few minutes into your favorite amp.
Priced with hard case by Ameritage.
- Premium mahogany top over semi-hollow mahogany body
- Inset maple center block and mahogany neck
- Ivoroid Binding (neck, body, headstock)
- High gloss nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Long mortise and tenon neck joint w/contoured heel
- 22 Frets, neck joins the body at the 16th fret
- Medium-Fat "C" neck shape
- 12" Fingerboard radius
- 1 11/16" Bone nut
- 24 7/8" Scale length
- Medium 18% nickel-silver fretwire
- Mother of pearl dot fingerboard inlays
- Fully adjustable truss rod
- Dual Lollar Dogear P90 pickups
- Bigsby tailpiece
- Serial No. 15533