This brand new SoCo Deluxe features an Acid Wash Charcoal Burst more commonly seen on the City Limits Deluxe models, with a hand picked quilted maple top that presents an incredibly deep, three-dimensional figure. It's an absolute stunner!
Whether you are more of a jazz standards player, or, you like to play blues or rock through an overdriven amp, like a great ES-335, the SoCo can hang in all of these contexts with ease. Paired with a set of Lollar Low Wind Imperial humbuckers, you're rewarded with some of the best vintage PAF style tones available in a modern pickup.
The build quality is flawless, as are the setup and playability. The slightly chunky C carve is the ideal semi-hollow shape for this style of guitar (in our minds). Think early 60s 335 with regard to the depth - definitely not a slim-taper, but also not a late 50s Les Paul either.
Anyone needing to cover a wide range of genres while looking great in the process, this is your guitar!
Priced with hard case by Ameritage.
- Hand-selected quilted maple top over semi-hollow mahogany body
- Inset maple center block and mahogany neck
- Grained ivoroid top/back/neck/peghead binding
- Slim contour F-holes
- High gloss nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Single-bound "Haircut" headstock
- 15 degree headstock angle
- Ebony or rosewood peghead overlay with inlaid Collings logo
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Long mortise and tenon neck joint w/contoured heel
- 22 Frets, neck joins the body at the 16th fret
- Medium-Fat "C" neck shape
- 12" Fingerboard radius
- 1 11/16" Bone nut
- 24 7/8" Scale length
- Medium 18% nickel-silver fretwire
- Parallelogram fingerboard inlays
- Fully adjustable truss rod
- Custom ivoroid pickup rings and top hat knobs
- Lollar Low Wind Imperial PAF style Humbuckers
- 1950's style wiring scheme
- CTS 500K pots and Jupiter Yellow Vintage Tone capacitors
- Switchcraft toggle switch and output jack
- Tonepros AVR-II bridge and tailpiece
- Nickel Gotoh SG301 tuners w/ vintage-style buttons 1:18 ratio
- Serial No. SOCO21666
- Approx. 7lbs