We sold this Collings OM1A Traditional when it was new back in 2020; and the owner has just sent it back to us for consignment. Long story short? This is a great buy if you're in the market for a -T series Collings OM. It's very lightweight and responsive, with particularly nice tone. It's clear as a bell, with a woody response up the neck thanks to a couple years of break-in time. Excellent used condition, with only the slightest signs of handling. The original factory setup remains untouched; and the guitar requires no further setup at this time. Priced with its original TKL hard case!
Please note: used instruments are, well, used. We pride ourselves on thoroughly vetting, and carefully photographing, each pre-owned instrument we sell, but many of them carry subtle signs of handling that can escape even the most discerning eye. If you have questions about the condition of this instrument, we invite you to call us for an in-hand description. We're here to help!
- Model: OM1 T
- Serial Number: 30873
- Materials: Mahogany back & sides, Adirondack spruce top, Ebony fingerboard & bridge
- Finish: Extra-thin nitrocellulose lacquer
- Neck Shape: Collings Traditional carve - a soft 1930's style V with rounded fingerboard edges
- Hardware: Waverly tuners & bridge pins, Bone nut & saddle
- Measurements: 1 3/4" Nut width, 25.5" Scale, 2 5/16" String spacing
- Case: Original TKL hardshell