This pre-owned Collings OM1 Traditional is in excellent overall condition, bearing hardly any signs of previous ownership. There are microscopic pick swirls on the top, but the frets remain unblemished and the guitar presents beautifully. A tortoise strap button has been installed in the neck heel. Terrific sound ~ wide open, powerful, and growly as a newish OM can possibly be. Priced with TKL hardshell case.
Please note: used instruments are, well, used. We pride ourselves on thoroughly vetting, and carefully photographing, each pre-owned instrument we sell, but many of them carry subtle signs of handling that can escape even the most discerning eye. If you have questions about the condition of this instrument, we invite you to call us for an in-hand description. We're here to help!
- Model: OM1 T
- Serial Number: 29535
- Materials: Mahogany back & sides, Torrefied Adirondack spruce top, Ebony fingerboard & bridge
- Finish: Extra thin nitrocellulose lacquer
- Neck Shape: Custom Collings Traditional carve - soft 1930's V
- Hardware: Waverly Tuners & bridge pins
- Measurements: 1 3/4” Nut width, 25.5" Scale, 2 5/16" String spacing
- Case: TKL