Our first I-35LC of 2022 just rolled in, and it's a beaut!
This Collings semi-hollow electric features the classic Faded Cherry finish that highlights some gorgeous flamed maple we've been accustomed to seeing from our favorite Austin guitar builders. Even in a new build, we're reminded of just how comfortable and tuned-in these guitars are - they feel like an old friend after just a few minutes of playing.
Tonally this guitar captures everything we love about ES-335's but with a little more refinement and consistency in fit, finish, and setup, upping the playability and feel. The Lollar Low Wind Imperial humbuckers yield a rich, smooth response with nice clear low end and a vintage sparkle. Certainly vintage-inspired, but capable of providing tonal versatility that a great semi-hollow electric can be known for.
Priced with hardshell case.
- Aged Faded Cherry Finish
- Semi hollow w/ maple center block
- Maple Laminate Body & Top
- Honduran Mahogany Neck w/ medium-fat carve
- Non-grained Ivoroid body and fingerboard binding
- Kluson ABR-1 Bridge
- Rosewood Fingerboard w/ Parallelogram Inlay
- Lollar Low Wind Imperial pickups
- Nut 1 11/16"
- Scale Length 24 7/8"
- Neck Joint: Extra long mortise & tenon
- Frets: Medium 18% nickel-silver
- Nickel Gotoh Tuners
- Wiring: 50s style
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Weight: 6 lbs 15 oz
- SN I35LC211684