Like all Collings I-35 Deluxe models, this Tobacco Sunburst beauty's playability and tones are exceptional. Take the best 335 you've played, mix in a bit of a Les Paul's punch and fatness, then kick every aspect of that guitar up a few notches and you'll start to get a sense of what these guitars are all about.
The build quality and design touches are just stunning. Extremely light for a 335 style guitar, this I-35 Deluxe is very resonant both acoustically and plugged in. You'd be hard pressed to find a guitar that's easier to play. The set-up and fretwork are perfect, which ultimately means this guitar has your back - anything you want to play, it's right there with you and doesn't fight you. Tonally these guitars capture all that we love about ES-335's, but with a little more punch, sustain, and less midrange mud.
Simply put, if you're looking for the best-of-the-best when it comes to an ES-335 style guitar - flawless build quality, finish work, set-up, tones, and looks, you'd be hard-pressed to do better! Priced with hardshell case by Ameritage.
- Master Grade quilted maple top over semi-hollow mahogany body
- Inset maple center block and mahogany neck
- Slim contour F-holes
- High gloss nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Rosewood fingerboard
- 1 11/16" Bone nut
- 24 7/8" Scale length
- Dual Throbak SLE-101+ humbuckers
- 1950's style wiring scheme
- Tonepros AVR-II bridge and tailpiece
- Nickel Gotoh SG301 tuners w/ vintage-style buttons 1:18 ratio
- Serial No. I35201139