Unquestionably one of our favorite City Limits specs, this used 2020 City Limits Deluxe in Aged Oxblood is built in the style of the famous mid 1950s Black Beauty LPs with a refined build quality and killer set of Lollar pickups.
This particular iteration sports a non-contoured slab Mahogany body while shedding the maple top in favor of that traditional single-cut 'hog LP vibe. One might notice a slight difference in the top end without that Maple, but the result is an equally pleasing bump in the low mids and midrange that seems to pair wonderfully with the clarity and bite of a great set of P90s.
If you've long dreamed of finding that City Limits with a bit more vintage feel, look, and tone combined with a uniquely awesome finish, it'd be hard to pass this one up!
Condition: Excellent+. No noticeable wear beyond the factory aging. Super clean with no fret wear.
Priced with hardshell case.
- Premium Mahogany body and neck
- High gloss nitrocellulose lacquer Aged Oxblood finish
- Bound "Haircut" headstock
- 15 degree headstock angle
- Ebony peghead overlay with inlaid Collings logo and parallelogram inlays
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Long mortise and tenon neck joint w/contoured heel
- 22 Frets, neck joins the body at the 16th fret
- 60s Neck Profile
- 12" Fingerboard radius
- 1 11/16" Bone nut
- 24 7/8" Scale length
- Medium 18% nickel-silver fretwire
- Fully adjustable truss rod
- Lollar P90 Pickups (Staple P90 in the neck, standard P90 in the bridge)
- Kluson ABR-1 Bridge and Tailpiece
- Nickel Gotoh tuners
- Serial No. CL201371
- Weight: Approx. 8lbs