Check out this tall glass of iced tea goodness!
This is one of our favorite finishes on the City Limits, the venerable Collings flagship solidbody electric. Dripping with vintage vibe and tone, this City Limits really drives home all the great qualities of an LP-style guitar with the fit, finish, and craftmanship we've come to expect from Collings.
Featuring a set of the Throbak KZ-115 humbuckers, this CL aims for the early PAF tone that has a distinctive clarity and response heard in the earliest examples of the historic vintage pickups.
If you're looking for the sonic sweetness of those early humbucker-outfitted LPs, this City Limits will get you there and beyond.
Price includes hardshell case.
- Premium flamed maple top over mahogany body and neck
- Ivoroid top and fingerboard binding
- Aged Iced Tea Sunburst finish
- Unbound "Haircut" headstock
- 15 degree headstock angle
- Ebony or rosewood peghead overlay with inlaid Collings logo
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Long mortise and tenon neck joint w/contoured heel
- 22 Frets, neck joins the body at the 16th fret
- Medium-Fat "C" neck shape
- 12" Fingerboard radius
- 1 11/16" Bone nut
- 24 7/8" Scale length
- Medium 18% nickel-silver fretwire
- Parallelogram fingerboard inlays
- Aged Amber knobs
- ThroBak KZ-115 MXV Humbuckers
- 1950's style wiring scheme
- CTS 500K pots and Xicon caps
- Switchcraft toggle switch and output jack
- Nickel Gotoh SG301 tuners w/ vintage-style buttons 1:18 ratio
- Serial No. C201377