Crisp yet warm, with a fat, powerful bass response, the Collings C10 Deluxe with Indian rosewood back & sides is an excellent choice for the flatpicker who wants a smaller-bodied guitar that'll more than hold its own in a jam.
Collings describes the C10 as being "perhaps the easiest for electric guitarists to adapt to, thanks in part to the more rounded neck profile", though the comfortable parlor-inspired body certainly contributes to that playability, too.
Easy to pick up and hard to put down, the C10 is a blast to play whether you're fingerpicking blues or chunking out chords. Priced with TKL hard case.
- Sitka spruce top
- E. Indian rosewood back & sides
- 25.5" scale length
- 1 11/16" nut width
- 2 3/16" string spacing at the bridge
- Honduran mahogany neck with C-shape profile
- Pre-war scalloped X-bracing in Sitka spruce
- High gloss nitrocellulose lacquer
- TKL hard case
- Serial No. 31121