This super clean Collings 360 LT Vintage White from 2015 is one of the lightest examples to come through the shop in recent memory, and that's including the Bigsby B5!
Tonally the Lollar P90s provide plenty of output without sacrificing clarity. Clean tones have a bit more weight than a comparable Fender-style single coil, and overdriven you're rewarded with a fatter midrange that complements the ash/maple wood pairing with nice cut for popping through a mix with ease.
The 360 LT is perfect for the player who digs a Jazzmaster-style offset but wants something a bit bolder in response and feel similar to a Les Paul Special.
Condition: Excellent+. Very light play wear with hardly any hardware patina. Frets are very clean. Light pick scratches on the pickguard.
Priced with original hardshell case.
- Select Ash body
- Flamed maple neck
- Nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Unbound offset "Haircut" headstock
- Rosewood fingerboard
- 22 Frets, neck joins the body at the 16th fret
- Medium-Fat "C" neck shape
- 12" Fingerboard radius
- 1 11/16" Bone nut
- 24 7/8" Scale length
- Medium 18% nickel-silver fretwire
- Dual Lollar custom alnico pole piece P90s
- 1950's style wiring scheme
- CTS 500K pots and Jupiter Yellow Vintage Tone capacitors
- Switchcraft toggle switch and output jack
- Bigsby B5 Vibrato
- Nickel Gotoh SG301 tuners w/ vintage-style buttons 1:18 ratio
- Serial Number: 36015350