Just in from Collings - check out this stunner of a 360 LT in Tobacco Sunburst with a Bigsby B5 vibrato!
While we typically see a Mastery vibrato on 360 LT models (which pushes the vibe into Jazzmaster territory), this Bigsby-equipped 360 LT feels more like an amalgamation of a great single-cut LP Special and an ash-bodied Telecaster sprinkled in with a little Gretsch flavor.
Tonally the Lollar P90s provide plenty of output without sacrificing clarity. Clean tones have a bit more weight than a comparable Fender-style single coil, and overdriven you're rewarded with a fatter midrange that complements the ash/maple wood pairing with nice cut for popping through a mix with ease.
This Collings 360 LT is perfect for the player who digs an offset but wants something a bit bolder in response and feel.
- Select Ash body
- Flamed maple neck
- Nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Unbound offset "Haircut" headstock
- 15 degree headstock angle
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Long mortise and tenon neck joint w/contoured heel
- 22 Frets, neck joins the body at the 16th fret
- Medium-Fat "C" neck shape
- 12" Fingerboard radius
- 1 11/16" Bone nut
- 24 7/8" Scale length
- Medium 18% nickel-silver fretwire
- Grained ivoroid dot fingerboard inlays
- Fully adjustable truss rod
- Anodized gold pickguard
- Dual Lollar custom alnico pole piece P90s
- 1950's style wiring scheme
- CTS 500K pots and Jupiter Yellow Vintage Tone capacitors
- Switchcraft toggle switch and output jack
- Bigsby B5 Vibrato
- Nickel Gotoh SG301 tuners w/ vintage-style buttons 1:18 ratio
- Recommended string gauge - D'Addario EXL-115 (.011"-.049")
- Collings deluxe hardshell case by Ameritage
- Serial Number: 36021782