Loving the direction Collings spun this 360 LT M. Hard to argue with the vintage vibe the gold anodized guard on sunburst combo brings to the table, right? Also really cool to see the natural headstock vs the more standard rosewood or ebony overlay. Very Fender, and 100% okay in our book!
As we've mentioned before, the 360 LT M is far from a simple mash-up of Jazzmaster and LP Special. The neck carve feels similar to what you'd expect on a Jazzmaster - slightly chunky C - with medium jumbo frets. The neck finish is a great middle ground between satin and high gloss. While the overall feel of the guitar is slinky, there's just enough push-back to remind us of a great Tele (certainly a result of being strung with 11s. Players preferring a really slinky feel will likely prefer stringing it with 10s).
Beautiful cleans, jangly indie-rock approved overdriven tones...this guitar covers a huge range of very usable tones and the Mastery-made bridge and tremolo are impossible to ignore. Easily one of our favorite trem designs, the bar sits perfectly in front of your picking hand and has a great, soft, springy feel - something Strat or Bigsby trems just can't match. As you'd imagine with a Collings built guitar, it stays in tune perfectly.
The 360 LT M is the perfect guitar for players who've always wanted a Jazzmaster but found elements of a Jazzmaster a little too funky for their tastes. Priced with hardshell case.
- Select Ash body
- Flamed maple neck
- Aged nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Unbound offset "Haircut" headstock
- 15 degree headstock angle
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Long mortise and tenon neck joint w/contoured heel
- 22 Frets, neck joins the body at the 16th fret
- Medium-Fat "C" neck shape
- 12" Fingerboard radius
- 1 11/16" Bone nut
- 24 7/8" Scale length
- Medium 18% nickel-silver fretwire
- Grained ivoroid dot fingerboard inlays
- Fully adjustable truss rod
- Anodized gold pickguard
- Dual Lollar custom alnico pole piece P90s
- 1950's style wiring scheme
- CTS 500K pots and Jupiter Yellow Vintage Tone capacitors
- Switchcraft toggle switch and output jack
- Mastery Offset Bridge and Offset Vibrato
- Nickel Gotoh SG301 tuners w/ vintage-style buttons 1:18 ratio
- Recommended string gauge - D'Addario EXL-115 (.011"-.049")
- Collings deluxe hardshell case by Ameritage
- Serial Number: 36018646
- 7lbs 5oz