Cioks DC7 Power SupplyRegular price $229.00
The CIOKS DC7 is an excellent and reliable power supply that works with standard low-current up to the most power-hungry effects pedals. Despite its slim one-inch profile, the DC7 provides a maximum of 48W from all its outlets. Thanks to its two-stage switch-mode power supply topology, DC7 achieves an ultra-low noise power. You can plug in high-current Eventide pedals without worrying about any unwanted hums.
The small-sized power supply features seven isolated DC outputs and an additional 5V USB outlet. You can connect the DC7 Power Supply with CIOKS 4, CIOKS 8, or other compatible units with 24V input voltage (via Flex Cables) if you want more isolated outlets.
- Pedalboard Compatible With: Temple Audio and Pedaltrain
- Universal Mains Input: 90~265V AC
- Number of Switchable Outputs: 7
- Number of Selectable Voltages (per output): 4
- Power Current: 660mA at 9V DC Output, 1000mA at 5V USB Outlet, 2000mA at 24V DC Output
- Weight: 1.1 lb
- Mains power cord
- 12 Flex Cables: 7 x Type 1 - black with 5.5/2.1mm center negative DC plug | Type 2 - red with 5.5/2.1mm center positive DC plug | Type 4 - green with 5.5/2.5mm center positive DC plug | Type 5 - black with 3.5mm tip positive Jack plug | Split Flex type 1 - powers two pedals of a single outlet | 3-Way Daisy Chain Flex Type 1 - powers three pedals of a single outlet
- Pedalboard Mounting Hardware: 2 screws, hex key
- User Manual
- Drill Template (Product Sheet)
- Flex Guide