The reverb circuit offers everything from just a touch of dimension though Dick Dale approved wash. Though based on a Fender Harvard, our impression is that this a great Princeton Reverb alternative - slightly more features and a little less volume (though not tons).
Simply an awesome, highly portable amp!
- 12 Watts full output
- Built-in switchable variable attenuator (1.2 watts down to zero)
- Low/High Gain switch – mid-60s to Hot Rod
- All tube Reverb
- Extended range Mid control
- Extended range Presence control
- All NC yellow pine cabinet with floating baffle
- New Celestion A-type 12” American voiced speaker