Please join us in welcoming our very first thinline electric from Laurent Brondel! And what a beauty it is!
Built in the style of the late 60s Fender Thinline Telecaster, this Honeycaster Thinline features a beautiful lightly aged Firemist Silver finish, one piece highly figured birdseye maple neck, and a killer set of Ron Ellis telecaster pickups.
Thinlines naturally have a more resonance and acoustic-like response to them, and this Honeycaster delivers it in spades. The maple neck is expertly carved and provides great snap with a perfect mid/late 60s feel. Plugged in, we're reminded of just how special the Ron Ellis pickups are. A 50/60 T in the bridge position gives us nice twang and clarity mixed with some of that 50s midrange and bite. The Mid-Tall neck pickup leans into strat neck pickup territory, with a more authoritative and robust feel. The vibe is decidedly tele-centric, but its sonic versatility makes it a worthwhile candidate for many musical styles.
It bears repeating with every Brondel guitar- this Honeycaster SC Thinline, just like the other Honeycaster variants that have come before it, is built with a level of refinement and versatility that could easily go toe-to-toe with some of the most revered boutique electric guitar builders of our day.
Price includes G&G hardshell case.
- Finish: Firemist Silver Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body: Chambered Alder
- Neck: One Piece Birdseye Maple w/ late ‘60s profile
- 1.65" Nut Width
- 0.843" @ 1st / 0.883" @ 12th
- 10" Radius
- Jescar 57110 SS fretwire
- Ron Ellis 50/60 T bridge pickup, Mid/Tall telecaster neck pickup
- Pearloid Thinline pickguard
- Kluson bridge with Rutters compensated saddles
- Kluson staggered vintage style tuning machines
- G&G Hardshell Case w/ Brondel Monogram
- Weight: 5lb 12oz
- Serial # 0188