A standout model from an acknowledged master of resonator building. Paul's Model E has been the standard of excellence in modern square necks ever since Jerry Douglas picked one up over a decade ago, and the Radio Standard E continues in that fine tradition. The guitar boasts a big, modern voice, with thumping low end power, warm, vocal midrange, and clear, slightly rounded trebles. Great dynamics on tap, with projection when you need it, yet still capable of intimate expressivity, a feat hard to pull off in most resophonic guitars.
Rivaling the Scarlet Burst for good looks, this Tobacco Burst finish adds a touch of vintage flair to an otherwise decidedly contemporary beast of a resonator.
Priced with hard case.
- All Finnish birch veneer construction
- Open body construction
- Vintage inspired satin finish
- Beard logo on headstock
- Quarter sawn one piece maple squareneck
- Ebony fretboard w/inlayed frets
- Black USA Beard hardware featuring our Radio coverplate
- Beard Legend® cone and Original #14™ Spider
- Screenless rings
- Gotoh mini tuners
- TKL Hardshell Case