- Power Output: 500 watts into 4 ohms, 250 watts into 8 ohms
- Preamp Section: Solid State
- Power Section: Class D
- Transformer: Switching mode power supply (SMPS)
- EQ Section:
- Bass: +/- 17 dB @ 40 Hz
- Mid Level: +/- 16 dB
- Mid Frequency: 180 Hz – 1 kHz
- Treble: +/- 14 dB @ 4 kHz
- Drive Control: Fully adjustable, featuring Aguilar’s proprietary AGS (adaptive gain shaping) circuit
- Effects Loop: Series operation. Adds 6 dB of additional gain, making it useful for a broad range of effects units.
- Inputs: One 1/4″ input jack, compatible with all active and passive basses
- Speaker Outputs: Two Neutrik Speakon speaker outputs
- Balanced Output: XLR balanced output with pre/post EQ and ground lift switch
- Tuner output
- Cooling: Two high-quality whisper fans with thermal speed control
- Dimensions: 10.75”W X 8.5”D X 2.75”H
- Weight: 4 lbs
Based on the popular Tone Hammer pedal, this superlight bass head combines 3 bands of flexible EQ, a colorful “Drive” control, and 500 watts of power in a 4 lb. package.
The Tone Hammer 500 will give you the legendary “Aguilar Sound” while still fitting into the accessory pouch of most gig bags – the perfect choice for bass players on the go.
**Please note: A Speakon connector is required to plug this head into a cabinet (not provided by Aguilar).