We have been fortunate to host several of Bob Abrams' instruments over the last year. The most recent arrival, this lovely, four-course Irish bouzouki in a figured Black walnut is, to the best of our knowledge, one of the very last mandolin-family instruments Bob Abrams completed before retirement. A wonderful sounding 'zouk, we sure wish we could coax Bob into sending us a few more! K&K installed at the time of construction.
Priced with custom Cedar Creek case.
- Sitka spruce top
- Figured Black walnut back and sides
- Ebony fingerboard and bridge
- Bone nut and saddle
- Ivoroid-bound top, back, headstock, fingerboard, soundhole, rosette
- Ebony headstock overlay with "Painted Trillium" floral inlay
- Paua rosette and fb dot inlay
- Allen gold tailpiece
- Gold Gotoh tuners
- 25.34" scale length
- K&K installed by Bob Abrams, original to the instrument
- tuned (low-to-high) GDAE; easily accommodates GDAD